If you read my ramblings please let me know what you think. Good or bad. Your comments will help me become a better writer, I hope.



Also if you have a piece for the writing prompts add them as a comment so I can read them. Please? :)


08 June 2010

this prompt was a picture of two little blond girls playing in the yard with a water hose.

“What are you doing?” Sally asked as she snuck up behind her sister.


Susie jumped and almost fell off her stool.

“Nothing,” she said.

“Yes you are, you’re playing without me. Does mommy know you have her good wash tub?”

“Yes,” Sallie lowered her head like she always did when she wasn’t telling the truth.

“Oh are you going to get into trouble when she finds out.”

‘Little sisters’, thought Susie as she tried to come up with something to keep her from getting caught. Sally was only fifteen minutes younger but she acted a lot younger. If she didn’t shut up soon mommy would come out to see what was going on.

Just then Sally picked up the water hose and sprayed her sister, knocking her off the stool. They knew they were going to get caught now; they were rolling around on the wet grass laughing at the top of their lungs.

No comments: