If you read my ramblings please let me know what you think. Good or bad. Your comments will help me become a better writer, I hope.



Also if you have a piece for the writing prompts add them as a comment so I can read them. Please? :)


29 May 2010

Dear Larry

Dear Larry,



The day has been long and the miles covered many but you survived. Rest now, do not worry, my love will protect you. Your tomorrows number many, but I will be here to guide you on your way. Those whom you met today are more of your family and the secondary love you will need to grow into the strong young man I know you will become.

My heart filled with pride as I took you to visit your Grandmother. I knew she was looking down from heaven as I placed the flowers upon her grave. Holding you close to my heart as I introduced you, her grandson, was one of the hardest things I have ever done. My tears did not wake you as I cried for the love I knew she had for you. Although you never met I know the bond will be strong as I tell you the stories of who she was and why she had to leave so early.

Well you are a week old and I wonder what this life has to offer you. I look forward to being by your side as you discover all the new and interesting things it will send your way. I lay here beside you, feeling your heart beat beneath my hand, and know that the love I feel will grow stronger with each passing day.



For now and Always,

Love Mom

Pat Sinclair 2010

No comments: