If you read my ramblings please let me know what you think. Good or bad. Your comments will help me become a better writer, I hope.



Also if you have a piece for the writing prompts add them as a comment so I can read them. Please? :)


23 January 2008

FREEDOM


Freedom is an expresion we all use but do we really know what it means? One persons freedom is not the same as anothers. I live with my two sons who are grown now and they didn't feel they had to "leave home" when they turned 18 so they could have freedom. I don't ask where the will be every min. of the day, I just ask IF they will be home that night so I won't worry if they are not there when I get up. They have the "freedom" to be themselves. Right or wrong the choices they make in their lives are theirs alone. No one tells us what to think, so we have to learn to live with our decisions.
It is the same way with America, we are free to make our own decisions and live our lives in freedom. People from other countries can't wait to come here and experince our freedom. But "everyone" needs to know there are rules and to keep our country free we need to abide by them.
Live in freedom!

No comments: