If you read my ramblings please let me know what you think. Good or bad. Your comments will help me become a better writer, I hope.



Also if you have a piece for the writing prompts add them as a comment so I can read them. Please? :)


23 January 2008

FOREVER FRIENDS


You meet a lot of people during your time on earth, some you just meet in passing and don't know if you have made any inpact on their lives or not. Others become friends; some true, some weak, some strong but you get more than just a moment to get to know them and make some difference.
Some are like Rain Drops that come and show you love until the Sun comes out and heats things up. Then they just dry up and go away leaving a spot so you won't forget they had been there and had touched your life.
Some are like the Stars in the sky, they are there when you need them letting you know there is something more to look forward to. During the day the Sun comes out and outshines them; others can not see them but they are there in the background waiting until you need them again. You can always depend on them to be there for you when life gets dark and you think there is no hope.
Some are like the Sun; strong, hot, bright and full of life. Their energy keeps you moving forward, ever searching for new places and adventures. They look forward to the new day so you will see what life has to offer.Then you have your dear and close friends, like the branches of a tree.
You are the tree and the branches are your closests friends and they help you reach out to touch the world.
Your roots are your family, without whom you would not stay grounded. They keep you going when the winds of life try to separate you from all you know.
No matter what type of friend you have been to me you have all touched my life in some way. Good, Bad, Happy or Sad all has to be experienced to have a well rounded life and friendship. I may be gone but with my family grounding me and my dear friends reaching out to keep my memory alive, others to keep it quietly in their hearts and still others saying "I think I knew him" I will be a FOREVER FRIEND.

11:11

1 comment:

Paul Roof said...

I saw all of your stories and I liked them love the way the page looks too