If you read my ramblings please let me know what you think. Good or bad. Your comments will help me become a better writer, I hope.



Also if you have a piece for the writing prompts add them as a comment so I can read them. Please? :)


02 July 2010

Life's Journey

The road has come to an end yet I have not finished my journey. I have come to a conflicting decision in my life; do I stop and wait for someone to show me the way or continue to travel on making my own road?

I know the way is not paved and there will be stumbling blocks. I have been at this point before, when I left adolescence to travel the road of parenthood. The unknown had been frightening but I made it. The journey was full of all the emotions one will ever experience in a lifetime yet I feel there is more.

I stop, taking a short rest before moving on into the unknown. I know that stopping for longer is not the answer for me. There is so much I have not seen, so much I have not done. My life’s journey is not over just because I have finished one race, met one goal. Now is the time to set new goals and head forward; being aware of the road blocks but not letting them stop me.

No comments: